Open House London 2015 takes place over the weekend of 19 and 20 September and is the capital’s largest annual festival of architecture and design.
Below we list the venues in and around Fitzrovia that will be taking part.
- Birkbeck School of Arts, 39 Gordon Square, Saturday and Sunday 10am-5pm.
- Asia House, 63 New Cavendish Street, Sunday 10am-5pm.
- British Medical Association House, Tavistock Square, Sunday 10am-5pm.
- British Museum Underground, Great Russell Street, Saturday 11am-1:30pm. Pre-book only.
- BT Tower, 45 Maple Street, Saturday and Sunday 9:30am-7:30pm, by ballot only.
- Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road Saturday 9am-4pm.
- German Historical Institute, 17 Bloomsbury Square Saturday 10am-2pm.
- Gibbs Building, Wellcome Trust, 215 Euston Road, Saturday 10am-5pm.
- Government Art Collection, Queen’s Yard, 179a Tottenham Court Road Saturday and Sunday 10am-5pm. Pre booked only.
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street,
Saturday and Sunday 10am-5pm.
- Miranda House, 58 Grafton Way, Saturday and Sunday 1pm-5pm.
- Middlesex Hospital Chapel, 2 Pearson Square, off Mortimer Street, Saturday and Sunday 1pm-5pm.
- Regent Street Cinema, 309 Regent Street, Sunday 10am-1pm.
- RIBA, 66 Portland Place Sunday 10am-5pm
- Royal College of General Practitioners, 30 Euston Square Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm.
- Royal College of Nursing, 20 Cavendish Square, Saturday 10am-5pm
- Royal College of Physicians, 11 St Andrew’s Place, Regents Park Sunday 11am-4pm
- Senate House, University of London, Malet Street Saturday 10am-2pm
- The Building Centre, and the NLA 26 Store Street Saturday Sunday 11am-4pm
- The House of St Barnabas, 1 Greek Street, Soho Square, Sunday 10am-5pm
- The Wiener Library, 29 Russell Square, Sunday 1pm-4pm
Before visiting any of the buildings please confirm days and times at openhouselondon.org.uk